Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Side effect of not posting

Arggh! Why does everything always seem to come at once? I've been meaning to do an update post for ages, but what with holidays, work problems and personal issues having to be dealt with first, I find myself with little time to get into creative mode. Yes I am around to post and to respond to comments, but the juices just aren't flowing at the moment (and not just the creative ones - lol).
 
The one good side effect though is that it gives you guys more time to comment on the posts I have made and thats always good for anyones self esteem. But for those of you who showed concern, the Shag is fine and well and missing you all immensly.

5 Comments:

Blogger Green Eyes said...

You're not allowed to go up and missing like that, we bloggers don't like that!

We worry!

Creative juices, and others, will cum back to you soon, no doubt about that!

August 09, 2006 9:31 pm  
Blogger Stealth said...

smooch!

August 11, 2006 12:02 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

A certain cowgirl from Texas is asking for my help. To spread the word. She has a new place. It can be found by following me. Looking carefully at my site. Or email me. Add a new link. Leave the old.

August 12, 2006 8:39 pm  
Blogger erika said...

I hope everything is ok. Please just drop a post once in a while to let us know your ok.

August 14, 2006 2:26 am  
Blogger shagnasty said...

Green eyes - sorry darling, you know you can mail me anytime xxx

Thanks Mel xxx back

BDB all done

Erika - I will and I am well thanks - you?

August 14, 2006 8:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home