Wednesday, July 19, 2006

No, I thank you

As I turned the corner of the last few stairs, I could see Steph looking at me. She seemed nervous, shy, hesitant, almost as though she was frightened of something.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.
"Nothing" She replied nervously, "I just wanted to give you something as a little thank you."
"What exactly?" I questioned, completely thrown by her mannerisms.
"This" she said as she leant towards me and pecked me lightly on the lips. I was shocked, not so much by the fact that she had kissed me, but more by the circumstances surrounding the kiss.
"And there was me hoping you wanted to fuck my brains out." I retorted, trying to break the ice and return the situation to something approaching normality. It must have worked as she instantly burst out laughing.
"Why don't you then?" She asked suddenly, giving me a flirty 'come to bed' look from her blue eyes.
"Cos you've not asked." I replied flippantly, the sexual chemistry was clearly beginning to bubble.
Her head drew level with mine, our noses nearly touching, I could feel her warm breath against my lips as she looked straight into my eyes. "Wanna fuck my brains out?"

Our lips locked together, following each others movements as our tongues flicked around each others mouths. Steph kissed me with urgency, she seemed to have a desire to rush. In an effort to guide her, I cupped her head but it was soon clear she wanted control. Her hands made straight for my belt, pulling and tugging to get the clasp open as quickly as she could. Eventually she figured out the angles at which she needed to pull to release my clothing, it fell to the floor as I tried to keep up with her by undoing her shirt buttons.

"I want you." She demanded, slipping her hand inside my briefs, clasping my hard cock and massaging it up and down its entire length. I reached for the button on her jeans, her zip burst open as I tugged them over her slim hips. They fell down around her ankles, exposing her smooth thighs and a black thong. Steph pulled my briefs over my cock and slid them down to my ankles, then did the same for her thong, exposing her totally shaven pussy. She took hold of me again "Put it inside me," she said.

As I wiggled toward her, my trousers still around my ankles, she turned round and grabbed the banister, leaning slightly forward as she did so. I cupped her bottom and pulled it towards me some more, lightly massaging the buttocks, before slipping my hand between her legs. She was so wet that my fingers instantly found her slit and slid between her lips exposing her swollen pussy. My cock twitched at the thought of being inside this beautiful woman.

"Put it inside me...... I want you," she repeated. I grabbed hold of my cock and guided it between her legs. The instant she could feel it against her entrance, Steph pushed back onto it, taking it to the hilt as her bottom pushed into my pelvis. Her warm juices enabled my hard member to slide in and out of her with ease as she wriggled her body against mine. Rather than grinding, her movements were deliberate and long as she savoured my full length, gasping simultaneously every time my cock re-entered her.

With this sort of attention, it wasn't long before my hot member was ready to explode. My breathing quickened and I started to push against her with more urgency, as I got closer to orgasm. Still she was unrelenting, taking my tensing member from its start to its finish. I held back as much as I could as the pressure built up, until I could resist no longer.

"Yes.....God......Yes!" She screamed as my balls exploded. My thick seminal fluid violently squirting into her as my whole body convulsed. "Oh I'm gonna cum!" She exclaimed as my sperm continued to pump into her, my body shaking as each wave passed. "Aarrrhhhhh!" she groaned, sinking back onto my cock for the last time as her body shuddered.

6 Comments:

Blogger Green Eyes said...

Hot Damn! Woo Hoo! Gotta love a girl who takes what she wants like that!

"Wanna fuck my brains out?" <--- That's going into my file for future use! Thanks!

July 19, 2006 3:03 pm  
Blogger Desireous said...

Yowsa how exciting!

hugs
Des

July 19, 2006 11:35 pm  
Blogger shagnasty said...

GE, its sure not a phrase I hear very often, but it sure sounded good at the time.

Des, nice to see you and I'm glad you approve

July 20, 2006 11:04 pm  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

OK, since you haven't posted another one, I've been practicing my, "Wanna fuck my brains out?" line.

I think I'm getting pretty damn good at it too! Just the right amount of seduction, but with a pinch of innocence thrown in! lol

Have a great weekend, Shag!

July 21, 2006 3:31 pm  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

OK, just checking! *wink

July 23, 2006 2:40 am  
Blogger shagnasty said...

I've bot forgotten you, its just been one of those things the last few days.

July 24, 2006 7:05 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home