Thursday, July 13, 2006

Welcome darling

The hotel was a former stately home in the English countryside a few hours drive from home. A long sweeping gravel drive led up to the main car park. We made our way to the recpetion desk to check-in, the thick limestone walls bringing a refreshing, cooler abmience from the summer heat. The room was comfortable, although a little smaller than I had imagined, with ensuite bathroom and a very old four poster bed that formed the centerpiece.

Nancy dived onto the bed and immediately sank into its folds as it wrapped aroud her. "Its a bit soft" she noted. I slipped off my shoes and tried to lie next to her, we both ened up rolling into the middle of the mattress as the sides came up some more. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her round towards me so that we were face to face. I moved forward to kiss her, but she diverted and placed a small kiss on my forehead. "Come on we've got to unpack," she said, getting up to grab her small case.

We placed our neatly folded clothes into the draws and wardrobes provided and tried to make the place feel more like home. I flicked the small kettle on to make a coffee and Nancy stood infront of the sash windows and stared out, onto the neatly manicured victorian lawns. The sun shone through her hair giving it a lighter, blonder tint than was normal for her colour. I reached out and put both arms around her, snuggling her from behind, our heads nestled together.

"Wouldn't like to be the one who had to mow that lawn." I stated
"No, nor me - espeically with our mower." She replied.
"It is beautiful though, look at it, the colours, the patterns, the peace. Its gorgeous, just like you."
"Behave" she chipped back.
"Mmmmm" I murmered, squeezing her comfortingly. "Would you like me to kiss you all over?"

2 Comments:

Blogger Green Eyes said...

PLEASE let her say YES!!!!!! I am!

July 13, 2006 8:59 pm  
Blogger shagnasty said...

Ah Green eyes, if only you were a little closer, I may well take you up on the offer.

July 13, 2006 11:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home