Wednesday, July 05, 2006

A perfect fantasy

We stood at the end of the bed and kissed, wrapping our arms around each other. Hana's breasts pressed lightly against my chest, her nipples still erect. We gently lay down on the bed without breaking contact and shuffled up to a more comfortable postition. Hana's head lay on the pillow where Nancy would sleep in 8 hours time, her legs apart, cradling my thighs and allowing the more intimate parts to feel each other through our underware.

I lightly kissed her neck, with soft, moist kisses, then her shoulders. Lying down her small cleavage had all but disappeared, but her bullet like nipples more than made up for any short comings. My tongue rolled around her nipple and my right hand stroked the outline of her panties. Every now and then I would allow my hand to venture towards the centre of the material and down between her thighs. As I did so she would moan sweetly and part her legs some more. I slowly increased the frequency of the more intimate strokes and applied more pressure until Hanna started to arch her back with each touch. Eventually she pulled me up "Your turn" she whispered.

I allowed Hana to roll me onto my back, as she moved into position she wiggled her firm buttocks out of her panties. Now naked, she tugged at my briefs and slid them down my legs and onto the floor. Kisses lightly caressed my feet, before moving tantilisingly slowly up my legs, passed my knees and up my thighs.

Her hot moist lips touched the base of my shaft and it twitched with each touch as she moved up its length, before taking my head in her mouth once more. This time the movement was different. She applied more suction and her head slowly started to bob as she rythmically moved up and down, each time sliding further down my shaft.

My fingers wandered down her back as she leant over me, taking my member deeper and deeper, but her now naked pussy was just out of my reach. Suddenly she seemed to be aware that I was trying to reach her and she moved her bottom round towards me, lifted her leg over my chest and straddled me. Her pink lips glistened at me, a mere 30 centimeters from my face.

Nancy had never been one to give oral sex, she had managed to "give it a go" on 2 occasions in the 6 years we had known each other. Invariably the tension always managed to get the better of the situations and we finished off in other ways. Despite it being my fantasy, a "69", of course had always been out of the question.

How I didn't shoot my load there and then, I don't know. Here I was being presented with my perfect fantasy. My tounge licked the back of Hana's thigh and slid across her lips, she audibly moaned as my tounge tasted her juices for the first time. She was sweet and her sex swelled and lubricated itself further as I flicked over her clitoris.

3 Comments:

Blogger dirtylittlegirl said...

I'm thoroughly enjoying your posts and very much looking forward to the continuation...

July 05, 2006 3:23 pm  
Blogger shagnasty said...

Thanks for the kind words DLG

July 05, 2006 10:31 pm  
Blogger Elaine Denning said...

Great post! I'll be back :) Chloe

July 06, 2006 12:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home