Sunday, July 09, 2006

A broken vow

Hana had been the person I chose to be with, in an act that broke my marriage vows "....to the exclusion of all others" I recalled saying on my wedding day. I thought I would feel guilty, but all I felt was happiness, beauty, passion and a fire inside me for more of the same, with or without Nancy.

This was about sex, not love. I loved Nancy and truly wanted to be with her for the rest of my life, but she would admit herself, sex was not her forte. It was the one weak spot in our marriage. With only one other sexual partner, prior to being with me Nancy had not even experienced orgasm. She would quite happily go for weeks on end without sex, it was just not her thing. This woman was 35 and had never felt the need or desire to masturbate or touch herself, let alone touch me. As far as sex was concerned we were poles apart. To me it was an act of pleasure, a tension reliever, something to be enjoyed on a regular basis. To Nancy it was an act of intimate love between a couple, that preferably should only be done when procreating.

I lost my virginity at 15, I had had 1 long term relationship, a couple of short relationships and a few encounters before meeting Nancy. During the chase and before our marriage, the encounters continued (purely down to the lack of sex between us), but since getting married I had stayed faithful. I had chosen to make a committment, and I was going to stick to it through thick and thin, or so I thought.

Some would say it was just a matter of time, but this encounter was not planned. Perhaps if it was I would have backed out, but either way no man is going to refuse when its handed to him on a plate......is he?

2 Comments:

Blogger Green Eyes said...

I don't know... Is he?

It's difficult to be in a relationship where the spetrums are so wide between the two of you.

July 10, 2006 6:39 pm  
Blogger shagnasty said...

Well I obviously didn't GE. I suppose if I had been truly happy in my relationship I would have tried harder to stop if from going any further.

July 13, 2006 11:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home