Friday, July 07, 2006

Ladies first

Again my tongue floated over her swollen lips, but this time Hana pushed into me, encouraging me to search deeper and harder into her moist love hole. She was warm and very wet and her juices covered my lips, like a child eating ice-cream. My dick strained and twitched to the point of orgasm as she licked my shaft, but she expertly stopped just before I could resist no more.

Now she turned her concentration to her own feelings, her firm buttocks began to move more rhythmically with each lick and suck, she moved a hand down to her clit and gently started to caress herself as my tongue flicked back and forth. My hand moved up and started to circle the entrance to her anus, I thought she might clench and tighten, or be disgusted by the idea but she let out a gentle "oooh" as I stroked her and she visibly relaxed. My finger slid down to her pussy for a moment to get lubricated then circled some more. I pressed lightly and slipped my finger into her gently and slowly upto my first knuckle.

Hana was clearly enjoying the additional attention and her movements soon became quicker and more intense, my finger slipped in and out of her anus as she rocked back and forth, my tongue licked her inner lips, my teeth occasionally nibbled her outer lips and she continued to rub herself, but with more urgency.

Suddenly she tightened, her ass clamped my finger as she reached orgasm, then went into spasm. She squeeled as the waves became more intense and her body shuddered with the pleasure. Her hand moved and I pressed my tongue against her clit and sucked it in, holding the position as she released her orgasm and savoured the very last moment of the dying waves of sexual pleasure.

Hana turned over and lay astride me, her pussy (still wet and hyper-sensitive) sandwiched my shaft against my waist. We looked at each other and kissed with amazing intensity, our lips and tongues still longed for each other as we explored still further. After a couple of moments, Hana repositioned herself in such as way that her opening pressed against the head of my cock. I could feel the heat and the moisture on my still erect member. In a moment, she rocked back and pushed her bottom into my groin, my shaft disappeared into her as her vagina enveloped my length in one stroke.

"Do you like that?" she whispered.

I lamely nodded, concentrating with all my might, savouring every second, every moment, every movement. She ground herself into me in small circluar movements, then every so often slowly raised her body until my head reached the entrance to her pussy, then she pushed back down into me. The sensation was too much, the feeling too intense. My shaft twitched and my head swelled as the flow took control of my body, she sensed what was about to happen and again lifted up and sank back down on my pulsing cock. Wave after wave of sperm shot deep into her pussy as I came inside her, our juices mixed as we pushed against each other, trying to get my cock deeper inside with each movement. The pure sexual energy betweeen us had taken its toll, we were both spent and collapsed lamely in each others arms.

A noise outside woke me up, I glanced at the clock, its red LED's indicated it was 6:15. I looked at Hana asleep next to me, looking peaceful and relaxed. I recalled the beautiful, passionate events of the night before, then remembered Nancy....she would be home in less than an hour.

1 Comments:

Blogger shagnasty said...

plenty more mbfc and welcome ;)

July 13, 2006 11:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home