Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The end of a chapter

Hana and I never did get it together again. I don't really know what happened as neither of us mentioned it. It seemed as though we had both just accepted that we would never share such intimate moments again. I started to wonder whether Hana had done it all on purpose, to get back at Nancy or Geoff, or just for her own trophy cabinet.

Nancy and Geoff (Hana's partner) had dated some years previous. When we talked about it Nancy would tell me how they used to have unprotected sex. He would pull out at the last minute and cum on her tummy. At the time she was not on any contraception, but she was infatuated by him, she was young (some 12 years his junior) and she could never get him to use a condom. She used to tell me how she could never trust him and how she thought she was always just his young bit on the side, but she was never able to resist his charms. The candle she held for him was half the reason it took so long for her to accept my offers of a date.

For Hana and I, it was a chapter in our lives that closed as suddenly as it had opened. It was time to move on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Green Eyes said...

Sometimes, it's those brief chapters that we remember the most.

July 11, 2006 4:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home