Monday, July 10, 2006

You for coffee?

It was a week later before I met up with Hana again. As the four of us worked shifts, it was only a matter of time before we could get together again while our respective partners were out of harms way at work. As soon as the door had shut she wrapped her arms around me and brought her lips to mine. My eyes closed and our tongues caressed each other for a full 5 minutes before our lips parted and we moved into the lounge.

Hana brought 2 mugs of coffee through from the kitchen and sat beside me on the leather sofa. She wore a loose fitting t-shirt and a pair of baggy shorts with a mad flowery, hippie design on them. A plate of chocolate biscuits sat on the small table and we slowly munched our way though them as we chatted about the last 7 days.

For my part, life had gone on as normal. Nancy had seemed none the wiser, not having got close enough to me on the morning to be able to smell the scent of the previous nights passion. Indeed she seemed to go straight to sleep, allowing me to get up and shower during my normal morning routine. The rest of the week had seen us engage in limited and strained converstion, dicussing the monotony of daily worklife, nothing out of the ordinary. It seemed that Hana's life had seen a similar drudgery.

Hana started to get figity and eventually got up and took the cups through to the sink. When she came back, she snuggled up to me on the sofa with her legs curled up underneath her. It was clear the trip with the cups had just been an excuse. Our eyes met and we kissed again. Her soft lips opened and closed in time with mine and as we kissed her position gave us a closeness, so that I was able to feel her firm nipples pressing up agains me beneath her t-shirt. It was obvious she was not wearing anything underneath and the thought of it excited me.

My hand reached up inside her t-shirt and cupped her firm breast, squeezing slightly as my fingers circled her nipple. Hana responded by gently stroking my thigh, moving slighly higher with each stroke and stirring my cock until it strained against the zip. She played with me, teasing me with every stroke as her hand ran over the head of my shaft, then she pulled down the zip and reached under my briefs. Her movements restricted by the material, she took hold of my cock and started to move her hand up and down its length in short strokes. My hand released her breasts and moved to her thigh to reciprocate, my fingers searched up her thighs and under the bottom of her baggy shorts. Her skin became softer as I moved up higher and higher, then slowly her legs parted, allowing my hand to reach up into her snatch. Unexpectedly my fingers slid against her wet crotch and I realised that she was without her panties. Her juices flowed in her excitement and my fingers easily slipped over the lips of her labia, pressing deeper and deeper with each movement.

Hana moved to undo the button at the top of my tousers, then tugged to pull my clothes down a couple of inches. My cock waved free in the air and she ran her nails over my scrotum for additional effect. My fingers continued to search for her opening and I began to press so that the tips of my two fingers entered her. She took a deep breath as her lips slipped over my knuckles and my fingers slid smoothly into her deep crevass. I bent my fingerss forward and stroked the ribbed lining of her vagina, searching for her g-spot. Hana stroked my member faster, harder down its entire exposed length. Then she bit her lip, her knees rose up and she shuddered violently as her sexual pleasure peaked with intensity. She breathed out when she could hold on no longer and gasped loudly as she succummed to the waves eminating through her whole body.

I rolled her over so that she was knelt on the floor and bent over the sofa, her head resting on a cushion. Tugging at the waistband of her shorts, I pulled them to her knees and exposed her lovely pert beckside. Her lips glistened as I slid my hand between her cheeks and parted her lips. With my other hand, I took hold of my cock and lowered myself towards her swollen pussy. There was no resitance as my cock was enveloped by her wanting body. It sucked me in and held me tightly. My balls pushed against her clitoris. As I withdrew I looked down to see that her glistening juices had coated my cock along its entire length. I cupped her hips with my hands and pulled her back onto me, but I could hold back no more and as my sack tightened I released my load into her.


I held still for a moment to catch my breath, but it was clear she wanted more and as I started to thrust again, spunk oozed out from between her legs and dripped onto the floor. My hand reached forward, around her waist and I started to knead her clitoris with my fingertips, circling, pressing harder and harder. Her gasping became more urgent, her moans louder and as she reached her second cresendo her pussy pulsed as the orgasm gripped her again. This time we had reached climax together and the tensing of her muscules had my head twitching and my sperm pulsed into her for the second time.

3 Comments:

Blogger freelance_alicia said...

that's hot baby, that's hot.

July 11, 2006 11:55 am  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Hot stuff!

July 11, 2006 4:00 pm  
Blogger shagnasty said...

what can I say? I have my moments - lol

July 13, 2006 11:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home