Monday, July 17, 2006

Bath time

I didn't need telling twice. My socks bounced across the room in little balls and within seconds I had unbuttoned my shirt and cast it onto the floor next to the sink. To avoid injury, the tent in my trousers warranted a little more attention. I peeled apart the fastenings of my combat trousers and kicked off the loose fitting garment so that it joined the others. My thick member was swollen and the head pushed against the cotton, showing each defining ridge as the veins throbbed the oxygenated blood around my vessel. I lifted the wasteband of my briefs over the top of my glistening shaft and pulled them off, they rolled over on themselves, like a pair of knickers being slid down a long pair of legs.

The water was still quite warm as I slid in behind Nancy. She shuffled up towards the taps so that I could get in behind her. My legs straddled her, tucked in against each side of her waist, my cock twitched rampantly. I guided her back so that she lay against me, my shaft sandwiched between our bodies. I kissed the back of her neck with gentle loving kisses and stroked her hair with my right hand, my left reached forward over her shoulder and cupped her breast.

It was all I could do to keep myself from rolling her nipples between my fingers (an action that annoys her intensely), instead I opted for long strokes back and forth along the lower half of her breast. Her bosom molded around my cupped hand with each movement and she started to relax, absorbing the pleasure of the calming massage.

My fingers danced over her wet skin as they sought to pleasure her further. Her eyes closed and slowly but surely my hand made its way towards her dark hairy mound. As her bush waved in the action of the water, I wound her hair around my fingers then let go, dancing over her with light touches. I stretched to reach between her legs to massage her clit, but she was just out of my reach. Instead I traced around her triangle of hair and along the crease of skin across her hips.

"Come here I want you" I whispered. She sat up in the water and turned onto her knees to face me. My fingers reached out and stroked the lips of her labia as they hung down in front of me. Of course, they were wet, but they were also lubricated from her juices which had started to seep out of her as the excitement built. She pushed my hand away and moved up so that her legs were astride me, her knees wedged between me and the side of the bath. Despite her uncomfortable position she sat on my erect penis. It slid into her easily, as it had done many times before. Our pubic hair entwined and she gently rocked, the water flowing back and forth in waves, following her motion.

The feeling of her hot quim grinding into my pelvis sent shivers through my body. I placed my hands on either side of her waist and guided her movements, trying to lift her gently so that I could get more of a thrusting action. Eventually she raised herself slightly by gripping the side of the bath, my hands reached round and cupped her buttocks, my cock started to slide in and out of her, the long, slow teasing motion brought me more quickly to my plateau. The water started to lap over the sides of the bath as our movements became more urgent, my back arched, my thighs tensed and my shaft spurted streams of hot cum deep inside her. Sensing my member pulsing wildly inside her she stopped moving and sat on me, ensuring her pussy held me tightly.

She held still for a moment, until she was sure I had finished, then she stood up and squeezed the cum from within her. It flowed from her swollen pussy and dripped into the bath and onto my thighs, making small splashes as it hit the waters surface, she reached for a towel, wrapped it around her and went into the bedroom to finish drying off.

3 Comments:

Blogger Green Eyes said...

OK, you're killing me here! I mean, I'm cheering, I'm thinking, "I knew she wouldn't let me down!" and then she's leaving you in the bathtub without saying a word????

Killing me!

July 18, 2006 4:37 pm  
Blogger shagnasty said...

Don't worry its been killing me for years.

July 18, 2006 7:10 pm  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

So, it's ok to take me down with you? lmao Thanks a lot!

July 18, 2006 9:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home