Saturday, July 15, 2006

Flesh exposed

Nancy unbuttoned her blouse, folded it neatly and placed it on the chair by her side of the bed. Then she reached round and unclasped her bra. Her ample D cup breasts fell free and her nipples started to harden as a gentle whisp of fresh air from the open window blew against them. Her hands moved to her trousers, she unzipped them and swiftly pulled her legs through, taking her knickers in the same movement. She stood naked for a second with her back to me.

There was nothing provocative about her movements, no seduction and nothing sensual or passionate, but I was rock hard. My dick stood to attention and strained as hard as it could against my trousers. If I was to move it would have hurt.

At 5 ft 4 inches Nancy was some six inches shorter than me, she could fit into a size 10 but was more readily a 12. Her features to me were perfect, although she would find fault in everything. Her breasts were too big, too saggy. Her stomach too fat, her thighs too chunky. OK she had a tummy fold that hung over her waistband, but this was due to torn muscules during child birth, it would only ever be rectified with surgery and to me wasn't a problem.

She glanced at me and noticed I was looking at her. Immediately her right arm went across her breasts and her left arm cupped her pubic area and tummy, she quickly made her way into the bathroom and slunk into the hot soapy water.

The sound of splashing and swirling water emminated from the doorway, which Nancy had left slightly ajar in her haste to avoid being seen. I pushed it open gently and watched as she soaped her shoulders and neck, her hands gently gliding over the surface of her skin. "Would you like me to do your back?" I asked. Her shoulders shrugged, as they had previously that day. Conscious that she hadn't actually said no, I stepped towards her, knelt on one knee and rubbed the small block of hotel soap between my hands, gathering up a lather.

My soaped hands slid across her back, up and around her shoulders and back down towards the waterline. Each movement was designed to be more of a massage than a cleaning exercise. My gentle strokes started to move down the lenth of her arms, in perfect symmetry, returning to her shoulders then gliding over her back towards the water to complete the circuit.

My loins began to stir again and I could feel my cock twitching as I got more and more restless. I needed her touch, the gentle comfort of being needed, wanted, desired.

I whispered in her ear "Mind if I join you?"
"If you must," she replied "but theres not much room in here."

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

aww. . .I wonder what's to come ~or who is to come first? (; I'm anxious to read of what happens next.

Well hiii! and thanks for visiting my page (: I've been meaning to scribble on your wall for some time, but been too consumed with my classes!

You know, I'm quite intrigued with your blog. It's somewhat bittersweet. The title definitely bewilder's me -bloated balls- lol. Well, keep it up! Looking forward to more!

July 16, 2006 9:15 am  
Blogger Liz A. said...

there's always room for one more in a delicious, hot, steamy bath... ;-)

love your writing - am looking forward to the next bit!

July 16, 2006 8:41 pm  
Blogger The Absent Minded Landlord said...

I love the "if you must" response. She doesn't want to take credit/blame for what is about to happen.

July 17, 2006 5:21 am  
Blogger shagnasty said...

lina - nice to see you. I hope I can keep up the intrigue for you

her - I couldn't agree more

aml - she just doesn't want it full stop.

July 17, 2006 8:32 am  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

He must! He must! He must!

Jeez, Shag, you're posts get me all riled up!

July 18, 2006 4:33 pm  
Blogger shagnasty said...

Green eyes, why thank you. I just wish sometimes I could do it in person...

July 18, 2006 7:09 pm  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

That sounds fun, too!

July 18, 2006 9:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home