Thursday, July 27, 2006

Old habits

Time for a small diversion from the real life sex stories of the past. Time to be brought up to date, to how things are now.

I've been getting back into "old" habits recently. One of my habits involves checking out dating sites to see if there is anyone out there in a similar situation to me, who would be happy to make do with casual sex without breaking up their marriage. I've also contemplated cybersex, such is the lack of activity in my household. Of course, there are plenty of fellow bloggers who I would like to meet up with, one inparticular has a special attraction and I would love to get to know her more, even if it is by email or webcam. But blogging is a difficult one, people hide behind its anonymity, blogs can be pure fiction in an effort to reach peoples expectations on how life should be.

What I needed was some factual sources. I wasn't to be dissapointed as I came across a site that met my requirements.... sexsearch.com - OMG, what a site! What made it more interesting was hat there were plenty of UK women, not just those in far away shores.

Of course the layers of depection to make it work is a burden but it can also be half the thrill, secret accounts on messenger, hotmail email addresses, regular trips to the gym to get Nancy used to me being out late on a regular basis. All tactics to "groom" her into letting me out to get what I need to keep our marriage working.

Stupid really, because if she knew, without question it would be over.

8 Comments:

Blogger Green Eyes said...

I'm trying to formulate something here, and keep deleting and starting over.

If you knew it would be over, is it worth the risk? Doesn't Nancy understand that what men don't get at home, they go look for? I'm sorry, I just don't understand it.

I can only be myself on my blog, but I have learned that not all people are who they seem. I hope things work out for you Shags!

July 27, 2006 5:31 pm  
Blogger Stealth said...

hope you don't mind...I am updating my blogroll and am blogrolling ya

July 28, 2006 12:39 am  
Blogger shagnasty said...

No problem at all Mel, the more the merrier ;)

Greeneyes - I'd love to read the bits you deleted and thank you for being yourself xxx

July 28, 2006 8:31 am  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

Shags, you ok?

August 01, 2006 4:56 pm  
Blogger shagnasty said...

Yes thanks Greeneyes. I am back now, just been for a little holiday. New posts coming soon ;)

August 02, 2006 7:54 pm  
Blogger Green Eyes said...

*sigh

I'm so jealous!

August 03, 2006 6:32 pm  
Blogger Stealth said...

:-( not all people on their blogs are lying!!

I am jealous too!!

I can't get a date to save my life and you are looking online...you must be far far away

August 03, 2006 6:44 pm  
Blogger shagnasty said...

LOL guys. I take it your all jealous of the fact I've been on holiday rather than my situation. ;)

Great to hear all these blogs are based on true life too. Perhaps we could meet up after all :)

August 09, 2006 12:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home