Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Time to unpack

She turned around and our tongues caressed once more, our saliva crossing from one mouth to the other. The kissing was so passionate, so wanting, that our lips felt as though they would fuse together. Eventually we broke apart and Steph reached down to pull up the clothes that were still aorund her ankles, while I tried vainly to get back into mine.

The drive back to her parents house passed quickly as we chatted to each other like long lost friends, there was no air of tension associated with an awkward act, infact it felt like both of us wanted more than just the sex. Of course, how I would balance that with Nancy would be a different story.

The two of us trudged back and forth from the car to her bedroom, or from the car to the garage, with armfulls of belongings or boxes as we unpacked the last remnants of her worldly goods. Occasionally, although probably more by design, we would meet in a narrow walkway and insist on stealing a quick kiss, before allowing each other to pass. It was obvious that Steph knew how to interact, she knew how to tease and play and keep up the interest and the appeal, although her favourite trick was to grab a handfull of my ass, while my hands were full with carrying stuff, then run off giggling before I could react.

Before long, our work was complete, so we retired to the kitchen for a quick coffee before I left. Steph poured a spoon of coffee into 2 mugs, flicked on the kettle and turned to me. Her hands clasped each side of my waist and her fingers slipped into the loopholes of my belt. She pulled me closer to her and looked up at me. I'd seen that look once before today.

1 Comments:

Blogger Green Eyes said...

Damn, I love kitchen sex! And, the grabbing of the ass, another favorite pastime of mine! lol

Welcome back!

July 25, 2006 3:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home