Friday, August 18, 2006

Oral delights

Steph took me by the hand and led me up the twisting staircase to the landing. "We'll have to use my parents bed," she told me "mines a single and a bit small." She dragged me through the door and into the double bedroom belonging to her parents. The idea of screwing their daughter on their own bed was weird but also held an excitement that only the taboo can offer.
 
Her hand immediately started to rub the stiffening member through my clothes, her lips came closer and melted into mine. Again it was obvious she knew exactly what she wanted and I let her take control, a role she seemed to enjoy. Her tongue continued to probe, parting my lips with each push forward, searching for my tongue to caress hers. Her hand tried to wrap itself around my cock but the material prevented it. Something had to give. She fumbled slightly as she lowered my zip and unbuckled my trousers for the second time that morning. 
 
Steph sat on the edge of the bed, her hand reached into my briefs to release my cock. It was hard and solid, excited by the heat from her lips as she moved to kiss its head. Her lips moved down the side of my shaft with light moist kisses then moved up the opposite side so that her tongue circled my swollen head, before re-tracing her initial movements. My cock twitched rampantly, desperate for more. Eventually, after what seemed and eternity she took me in her mouth, the wetness of her excited me further as her lips sank over my shaft until my head touched the back of her throat. There was no doubting it, this was obviously Stephs speciality. Such tremendous oral had my loins tingling for more as Steph lightly ran her nails over my sack heightening the pleasure.
 
"If you don't stop, I'm going to cum" I told her, trying to push her away to change position.
She held tight, rebuffing me and moaned "mmmmmmmm".
"But I've not even had chance to undress you yet" I objected.
She stopped momentarily "You will" she smiled.
 
Her mouth took my cock once more and her head continued to bob up and down as she sucked on my member. Her juices slobbered and glistened over my shaft as she brought me to orgasm. Teasing my balls with her nails my sack tightened and my sperm flowed into her mouth as she swallowed each wave of cum, moaning with pleasure. My knees went weak with the intensity of my pleasure and my body began to shake as she sucked me dry.
 

3 Comments:

Blogger Green Eyes said...

When a girl wants like that, it's best to just let her have it!

HOT! My Monday just got better, thank you Shags! So glad to see a post this morning!

August 21, 2006 5:06 pm  
Blogger Stealth said...

Shag damn...it's already hot in texas, and yes, when a girl wants it like that, let her have it, but it is a turn on when the guy says "if you don't stop..."

That makes me more and more into whatever it is that I used to be doing when I had, you know, dates and shite.

August 24, 2006 4:32 pm  
Blogger Unknown said...

mmm. . .yum (:

August 28, 2006 6:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home